The Atdec Universal Tablet Holder improves the ergonomic use of tablets in data analysis, publishing, sales and other environments that benefit from the use of tablet computers in and out of the office. Raising tablet devices off the desk and onto a mount alleviates some of the problems associated with static tablet use by providing an improved viewing height. It's universal design supports any tablet from 7" to 12" (including the Apple iPad range, Samsung and all leading manufacturers**) and it can be attached to any Atdec monitor mount with a 100x100mm VESA mounting hole pattern.
Tablet size generally refers to diagonal display sizing and should only be taken as a guide. The spring loaded hook supports any device with a minimum width or height of 5.5" and a maximum of 10" - based on these figures some smaller tablets and phablets may only be supported when clamped on the long edge of the device (portrait mode) and some larger devices may only be supported when clamped along the short edge (landscape). Please refer to the technical specifications document for more information.
- Supports any tablet from 7" to 12" including the Apple iPad range, Google Nexus, Samsung, Sony, Kindle and many more**
- Can be attached to any Atdec monitor mount with a 100x100mm VESA mounting hole pattern
- Protective soft rubber backing protects tablet
- Spring loaded hook for quick and secure tablet installation/removal
- Tablet can be installed in either landscape or portrait orientation (please check position of camera and ports to ensure access is not blocked by the spring loaded hook)
||100 x 100 VESA mounts