The Conform Dual Articulating Arm aligns two monitors side-by-side on a single base while maintaining independent movement and articulation. Utilizing the same pin connection system as the rest of the series, the Conform Dual can be de-coupled to use independently should your needs change. Mount the arm to a variety of bases, add additional arms or reconfigure as hardware and office personnel needs change. The exceptionally smooth lifting gas spring, coupled with precision bushings, provides years of maintenance-free maneuverability. The Conform Articulating Arm has been engineered to support over 12,000 cycles and exceeds ANSI/BIFMA X5.5 requirements. TAA Compliant.
- Enhance performance through ergonomic comfort
- Smooth lifting, maintenance-free gas spring (supports two 5–17 lb monitors)
- Expandable, interchangeable components ensure future adaptability
- Designed for fast, easy installation
- Easily route and conceal cables through the integrated wire managers
- Quickly folds down to provide users with maximum desk space
- Supports two monitors 5–17 lb each
- Maximum monitor height: 19.5" (full range of motion)
- Articulation range: 13"
- Forward reach: 15.375"
- Stowed depth: 5.5"
- Monitor : Tilt: +90°/-45°; Pivot: +/-90°; Rotation: +/-90°
- Standard VESA (75 mm & 100 mm)
- Color: Available in Silver
- Warranty: 10 year
- Convenient top adjusting C-clamp design
- Includes both C-clamp & grommet mounting hardware
- 180° pivot limiter on lower arm for space constrained environments
- Supports up to 48 lb