SpaceCo SpaceArm Quad Arm
PRODUCT TYPE: Quad Monitor Arm
There are many mount choices for a quad monitor setup. But the SpaceArm Quad Arm gives you the benefit of having multiple configuration options. SA04 mount can support monitors as heavy as 30 pounds, and you get at least 5 ways of installing it to your desk. SA04 keeps your monitors in a fluid arrangement which, in turn, enhance space and workflow. That means less clutter and a seamless viewing experience despite to use four monitors in front of you.
Horizontal range: 2.5” (6.4 cm) to 20.5” (52.1 cm) per arm
With light gas strut: up to 10 lbs (0.9 kg – 4.5 kg)
With standard gas strut: 5 – 16 lbs (2.2 kg – 7.2kg)
With heavy gas strut: 15 – 30 lbs (6.8 kg – 13.6kg)
Monitor tilt: 40 degrees (20 degrees up, 20 degrees down)
Monitor view: 360 degrees; portrait and landscape rotation
Mount-to-monitor option: Direct VESA, Quick Change
Mount-to-surface option: Bolt-through
Color: Platinum, White, Black, Champagne
- Four standard monitor arms on a single hub
- Adjust height +/- 7” from center of hub.
- Each arm extends up to 20.5” horizontally. Occupies only 2.5” in folded position.
- Default mount-to- monitor mount is the Direct VESA mount plate. Optional Quick Change universal mount for quick switching of monitors.
- Optional mount-to- monitor accessories include: security screw (locks monitor to arm); security set screw (locks SpaceArm to hub); adjustable, rotational knobs at each joint; 180-degree rotational stop to prevent monitor collisions).
- High-pressure die-cast aluminum construction and thermo-fused polyester finish.