The BT46-LW17 bipod attaches directly into standard 1913 Picatinny rail. Constructed from hard anodized, T6061 Aluminum, this product is capable of +/- 15 degrees of preloaded pan and cant. This product has grooved legs—groove stops the whole rifle from walking while firing. The “LW17” stands for “Lever Mount With ARMS 17S Mount”. This refers to the ADM 170-S, the included quick-detach lever, which allows quick removal of the bipod during cleaning or placement on another rifle rail. Made in the US.
Weight: 13.6 oz
Footprint Spread: Approx. 8” to 11”
Elevation Range: Approx. 4.75” to 9.0”
- T6061 aluminum construction. With stainless steel springs and fasteners.
- Picatinny rail attachment with ADM 170-S quick-detach lever mount.
- +/- 15 degrees preloaded Pan and Cant. Preload can be adjusted through knurled knob.
- Multiple, solid leg orientations: stowed back, stowed forward, straight down to 90 degrees, oriented forward to 45 degrees. Each leg can be independently positioned with either hand.
- Outer leg does not rotate around inner leg. Inner leg made from T7075.
- Adjustable leg length. Optional 3” leg extensions available.