The Atlas BT10-LW17 Bipod is crafted from T6061 aluminum, which ensures a sturdy build. No wonder it is military and law enforcement circles as a premium bipod support for rifle shooting. The BT-LW17 attaches to standard 1913 Picatinny rail via ADM 170-S- TAC-R lever. This product is capable of +/- 15 degrees of preloaded pan and cant. Legs are made of stainless steel, comes with a knurled grip. You can remove the feet (just press the pin) and can be replaced with another pair of Atlas feet. Made in the US.
Weight: 12.7 oz
Footprint Spread: Approx. 8” to 11”
Elevation Range: Approx. 4.75” to 9.0”
- T6061 aluminum construction. With stainless steel springs and fasteners.
- Picatinny Rail Mount interface with ADM 170-S quick-detach lever mount.
- +/- 15 degrees preloaded Pan and Cant. Preload can be adjusted through knurled knob.
- Multiple, solid leg orientations: stowed back, stowed forward, straight down to 90 degrees, oriented forward to 45 degrees. Each leg can be independently positioned with either hand.
- Adjustable leg length. Optional 3” leg extensions available.