The AC-MP is a metal plate that allows you to attach a mini PC to your existing monitor arm post without compromising accessibility to the mini PC. This solution utilises a universal plate to keep your mini PC within easy reach while keeping it elevated off your desk. This frees up desk space, provides a discreet aesthetic, and minimises cable management issues by positioning the mini PC closer to your monitor. The plate is universal and compatible with a broad range of mini PCs including Intel's NUC. Can be used for any other device with a compatible mounting pattern, as well as be retrofitted to existing Atdec monitor mounts.
- Supports devices up to 11 lbs in weight
- Attaches directly to a post channel at any height
- Can be retrofitted to existing installations
- Simple installation process
- Compatible with: VF-AT, VF-M, VF-AT-D, VF-AT-NBC, VF-AT-NP; SP40, SP75, and VF-P590 posts
- Compatible with 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 VESA pattern-compliant mini PCs, as well as Intel® NUC units
- Other devices can be mounted thanks to a variety of fixing holes
- Colour: Black
|Compatible with||AF- and AWM- desk mounts|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.