eFloat brings effortless operation to sit/stand desks. Users can easily find the ideal height for health and comfort at the press of a button. Available with a low-profile analog touchpad, or a digital memory touchpad that can store up to four custom positions, eFloat’s electric drive system is fast-moving, allows for noise-free height adjustment, and has a built-in safety sensor. To enhance all-day comfort while sitting or standing, ergonomic tools can be easily mounted onto eFloat thanks to a uniquely expandable frame and stabilizer bar. Accommodating multiple desktop sizes and shapes, eFloat enhances the user experience and seamlessly integrates into any office or home environment.
Safe and Spacious
eFloat arrives with a built-in safety sensor, a smart feature that stops the table from bumping into objects. The sensor will halt the table at the appropriate height for standing and seated use — and seated users can take advantage of the generous under-desk space provided for legs, knees, and feet.
Accommodating multiple desktop sizes and shapes, eFloat boasts a clean and modern aesthetic that was designed to seamlessly blend into any home or office environment.
A Healthier Choice
The latest research says it’s important to strike a balance between sitting and standing throughout the day. eFloat gives users the ability to move more on their terms.
Features and Specifications
- Electric drive system is fast-moving and allows for noise-free height adjustment
- Smart feature that stops the table from bumping into objects halting the table at the appropriate height for standing and seated use
- Uniquely expandable frame and stabilizer bar that accommodates multiple desktop sizes and shapes
- 24" and 30" tops from 40 - 72" wide
- White or silver epoxy-painted bases built primarily of steel and aluminum
- 20" of vertical movement
- Work surface adjusts from 26” to 46” measured from floor to underside
- Supports 220 lbs including the weight of the work surface
- Controller dimensions 7.3” x 3.9”
- Optional Humanscale sit-stand adjustable keyboard
- Sturdy construction meets BIFMA requirements for both load and capacity
- Table top is 36% post-consumer recyclable and 7% pre-consumer
- Float base is 65% post-consumer recyclable and 18% pre-consumer
- Made in the USA
Base Finish Options
Top Finish Options
Low-profile Analog Touchpad Digital Memory Touchpad
QuickBuy models ship in 1-2 weeks. All other custom configured sit/stand products ship in 2-3 weeks.
5 Years, 24/7 Warranty
All returned non-damaged or refused Float, eFloat, Office IQ are subject to a 5% restocking fee. Please contact Customer Service to request a Return Authorization within 45 days of product receipt. If authorized, return instructions will be provided. Return Authorizations expire 60 days after the issue date. Credit is only issued to products in a resalable condition.