Innovative 7000 – Articulating Monitor Arm
PRODUCT TYPE: Monitor Arm
The best-selling 7000 Articulating Monitor Arm suspends your flat monitor for a more
comfortable viewing and clutter-free working desktop.
This monitor arm has FLEXmount so that you can mount your monitors in six different ways: desk edge, wall, thru-desk, side bolt, grommet, or reverse wall. Should you change your mind after a few months, you can just change the mounting without buying anything.
With choices of three models, you can mount monitors 2 to 31 pounds in weight. For a clutter-free space, there is an integrated cable organizer and the ability to retract the arm to a mere 3” to save more space. The counterbalance adjustment system allows you to rotate and adjust your monitor with just a fingertip.
All these features combine to make 7000 an excellent choice for ergonomics and functionality in the office.
Vertical range: 8” (20.3 cm) to 16" (40.6 cm)
Horizontal range: Up to 24" (61 cm); arm retracts to about 3"
- 7000-500: supports monitors 2-13 lbs (0.9-5.9 kg)
- 7000-800: supports monitors 7.5-25lbs (3.4-11.3 kg)
- 7000-1000: supports monitors 12-31 lbs (5.4-14.1 kg)
Monitor tilt: 200 degrees
Monitor view: Portrait or landscape
Rotation: 360 degrees at 3 joints
Mounting options: FLEXmount, Slatwall, wall, thru-desk
VESA Compatibility: Yes, 75-mm and 100-mm
Color: Flat White, Silver, Vista Black
- Integrated cable management system to keep your working space clutter-free from wires and cables
- Instantly raise, lower and rotate your monitor with one-handed positioning
- Extend the arm up to 24” but also save space by folding it to occupy 3”
- Tilt monitor up to 200 degrees without tipping it over
- Six mounting options with FLEXmount
- Approved for AFRDI Standard 126:2001, Level 3—a testament to the strength, safety, durability, and stability of the 7000
- Optional upgrades, like quick install/release monitor bracket and the 6” extender tube for additional monitor height