The Winston-E® now comes in a more compact package, making this workstation ideal for offices with limited space. It still has the characteristic power riser of the original Winston-E®, enabling effortless height adjustment and a bigger weight capacity. It also comes in three configurations: single, dual, and triple monitor set-ups.
The Winston-E® can be easily placed in small offices in less than 20 minutes. It can remember your preferences, so you can quickly adjust the height of the sit and stand modes of this mount. While desk surface is compact, it’s still spacious to accommodate your keyboard, mouse, and the storage tray. The built-in cable organizer ensures your desk remains clutter-free.
Winston-E® received the Grand Prize in Buildings Magazine’s 2016 Product Innovations Awards. This recognition is a testament to the innovative design and functionality of this electric desk converter.
Vertical range: 18.4” (46.7cm)
- WNSTE-1- CW: supports up to 40 lbs (18 kg)
- WNSTE-2- CW: supports up to 40 lbs (18 kg)
- WNSTE-3- CW: supports up to 40 lbs (18 kg)
Monitor size capacity:
- WNSTE-2- CW can mount two monitors up to 30”wide.
- WNSTE-3- CW can mount three monitors up to 24” wide.
Monitor view: Portrait or landscape
Desk surface dimensions: 30.0” (76.2 cm) W x 16.0” (40.6 cm) D
Mounting options: Freestanding, desk clamp, thru-mount
VESA Compatibility: Yes, 75-mm and 100-mm (VESA adapters included)
Color: Gray Duotone
- Winston-E® with Compact Work Surface comes in single, dual, or triple monitor set-ups. For multiple monitor set-ups, individual monitors can be independently adjustedfor comfortable viewing.
- Electrically powered for one-touch height adjustment and bigger weight capacity. Also included is a programmable control for storing height parameters for sit and stand modes.
- A compact worksurface suited for limited office areas, yet still provides adequate room for keyboard, mouse, and storage tray. Everything you’ll need is within your reach.
- Integrated cable management system to keep your working space clutter-free from wires and cables.
- Winston Workstation® is designed and assembled in the US.