Convert your working desk now into a sit-stand workstation, and get the benefits of standing. The Winston Workstation® Freestanding Sit-Stand can support one to four monitors and has a push-button mechanism for height-adjustable flexibility. Plus, standing provides health benefits by preventing diseases associated with sitting too much.
The lift-and- lock adjustment works smoothly so you can get the perfect working height for your desk and monitor. The standard work surface is spacious enough to accommodate your keyboard, mouse, tablet, phones, pen holder, and other desk accessories. The built-in cable organizer ensures your desk remains clutter-free. With the free-standing weighted base, you can just place the Winston Workstation® anywhere in the office without the need for clamping or any additional mounting accessories.
Vertical range 17” (43.2 cm)
- WNST-1: supports 7-20 lbs (3.2-9.1 kg)
- WNST-2: supports 10-26 lbs (4.5-11.8 kg)
- WNST-3: supports 15-36 lbs (6.8-16.3 kg)
- WNST-4: supports 24-40 lbs (10.9-18.1 kg)
Monitor size capacity:
- WNST-2 can mount two monitors up to 30” wide.
- WNST-3 and WNST-4 can mount monitors up to 24” wide.
Monitor view: Portrait or landscape
Desk surface dimensions: 30.0” (76.2 cm) W x 23.0” (58.4 cm) D
Mounting options: Freestanding (with weighted base), desk clamp, thru-mount
VESA Compatibility: Yes, 75-mm and 100-mm (VESA adapters included)
Color: Flat White, Silver, Vista Black
- Monitor arm can support up to four monitors.
- Around 17” height adjustment range and a locking cylinder to keep both monitor and workstation in place. No need to adjust the parts manually.
- Quick, easy monitor installation. Just attach, adjust or remove monitors at the face of the beam.
- Spacious worksurface. The large desk surface and convenient storage tray provide adequate room for keyboard, mouse, tablet, phones, pen holder, and other desk
- accessories. Everything you’ll need is within your reach.
- Integrated cable management system to keep your working space clutter-free from wires and cables.
- A variety of mounting configurations, including the freestanding weighted base.
- Winston Workstation® is designed and assembled in the US.