Skip around losing ones typing conveniences all on your own smart phone, tablet, notebook ainsi que.al. Ones FS2 Blue’s Multichannel offer enables you to instantly transform between preferred several Wireless bluetooth allowed appliances as ongoing on means from the FS2 glowing blue computer keyboard.
MODERN, LOW PROFILE DESIGN
Most keyboards including ergonomic models have a 10 degree positive slope from front to back. These designs tend to bend your wrists. The Freestyle2 has a zero degree slope which lowers the height, properly creating negative slope and reducing wrist extension. The thin design provides you a 2-in-1 office and travel keyboard.
FITS A WIDE RANGE OF INDIVIDUALS
From small to tall and the body types in between, the Freestyle2 allows for optimum flexibility catering to each individual’s unique needs. From the box, both modules are attached together by a flexible pivot tether permitting an infinite selection of splay. Disconnecting the pivot tether allows as much as 9 inches of complete separation of both left and right keying modules. Great for individual demands ranging from a narrow footprint to complete separation. This design greatly minimizes and or/eliminates ulnar deviation.
ELECTIVE PALM SUPPORTS
Optional padded palm supports lessen wrist extension by keeping wrists neutral.
DRIVERLESS HOT KEYS AND BLUETOOTH MULTICHANNEL KEYS
Driverless hot keys for commonly used mouse actions. (Internet Page Forward and Back, Undo, Web Home, Cut, Copy and Paste). A vertical rib is located on the inside row of hot keys to provide tactile notification to the user.
COMMON KEY LAYOUT
Common key layout provides lower adaptation time.
LOW-FORCE, TACTILE KEY SWITCHES
The Freestyle2 applies a quiet, low-force, tactile membrane key switch. The typical average maximum key force of a switch is 45 grams. This is certainly a minimum of 25% less than most traditional and many ergonomic keyboards like the Microsoft 4000 with maximum key forces of over 60 grams.
REDUCE FOREARM TENSION WITH THE SUGGESTED VIP3 AND V3 EXTRAS
The VIP3 and V3 accessories attach perfectly to your base of this Freestyle2 keyboard allowing speedy and reproducible tent settings of 5, 10 and 15 degrees greatly reducing forearm tension. For individuals who want integrated palm supports purchase the VIP3, and then for individuals who like tenting without palm supports purchase the V3.
COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS
PC version compatible with Windows, Linux and Android Bluetooth enabled devices
BLUETOOTH, BATTERY & MULTICHANNEL
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Range: ~30 feet
- Battery: Rechargable lithium polymer
- Battery life: Single battery charge should exceed 300 hours of actual typing or at least 6 months of use at 2 hours of typing a day.
- Multichannel: Switch automatically between 3 Bluetooth enabled devices
- Peak force: 44 grams
- Activation force: 35 grams
- Travel distance: 3.9 mm
- Switch kind: Rubber dome, membrane
- Width of traditional version (9 inches of separation):
- Min: 15.375 inches; Max: 23.50 inches
- Distance between F & J Keys: Min: 3.50 inches; Max: 11.50 inches
- Width of 20 inch version:
- Min: 15.375 inches; Max: 37.75 inches
- Distance between F & J Keys: Min: 3.50 inches; Max: 25.75 inches
- Depth: 7.125 inches; palm supports installed: 10 inches
- Max height: 0.875 inches
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Shipping weight: 3 lbs
- USB charging cord length: 6 feet