Kinesis KB800HMB-US-20 is ideal for society desiring a great increased separation as compared to nine ins this is certainly delivered because of the standard Freestyle2. This particular Freestyle two supplies to twenty ins out of separation amongst each keying component.
- Streamlined low profile: minimum height, efficiently creates negative slope and decreases extension
- Recommended both for office and travel use. Slim foot print for soothing mousing and keying
- Split and modifiable left/right keying modules
- Low-force key switches
- Integrated 10-key
- Accustomed key layout provides for minimal adaptation time
- Driverless hot keys for frequently used mouse actions (Beginning & End of Line Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo, Page Fwd, Page Bk, and Select All).
- About nine inches of complete separation in between the left and right keying modules. Excellent for placing a 10-keypad, trackball, or touchpad in the space in between each and every module.
- Adjusts both for shoulder width, arm and wrist angle.
- Each modules can be connected with the included Pivot Tether while still allowing an endless amount of splay
- Length- 15-3/8 inches
- Depth- 7-1/8 inches
- Maximum Height- 7/8 inches
- Weight- 2 lbs
- USB Cord Length- 6 feet
- Needs available USB port
- Will function on almost any USB system
- Driverless hot keys on left side only suitable with Mac operating systems
- Specialized actions on function keys F3, F4 & F11 require OS X 10.4 or newer
- Hot keys on F5-F7 require the Apple keyboard update 1.1. or latest
- The Ultra-thin style and design of the Freestyle2 makes it perfect both for office and travel use
- Best for anyone wanting greater separation compared to just what is available by some other ergonomic keyboards
- A good choice for companies that want to homogenize on a particular keyboard for all however the most intense ergonomic requirements. The Freestyle2 acts as an improved standard compact keyboard but gives users the more capability to splay and split the two keying modules. Mixed with the user convertible configurations available with the elective accessory kits, the Freestyle family offers the most designs of any ergonomic keyboard, and at a very reasonable price.
- An excellent option for users that want to place a trackball, touchpad or a separate 10-key in between the two modules
- Combines perfectly with Contour Design's Roller Mouse