Kinesis Freestyle2 separated computer keyboard at computer is perfect for people desiring increased separation than ones nine ins this is certainly brought because of the standard Freestyle solamente. Such style of ones Freestyle2 produces to twenty ins out of separation amongst both keying component.
- Sleek low profile: minimal height, easily creates negative slope and minimizes extension.
- Best both for office and vacationing use.
- Narrow foot print for secure mousing and keying.
- Stand alone and flexible left/right keying modules.
- Low-force key switches. The standard average optimal key force of a switch is 45 grams. This is at the very least 25% less than most traditional and several ergonomic keyboards such as the Microsoft 4000 with maximum key forces of over 60 grams.
- Integrated 10 key.
- Customary key layout provides minimum adaptation time.
- Driverless hot keys for commonly used mouse actions (Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo, Page Fwd, Page Bk, and Web Home). A vertical rib is placed on the inside row of hot keys to give tactile alerts to the user.
- Up to 20 inches of complete separation between the left and right keying modules. Perfect for positioning a 10-keypad, trackball, or touchpad in the space anywhere between each module.
- Changes for both shoulder width, arm and wrist angle.
- Each modules can be affixed with the included Pivot Tether whilst still permitting an absolute amount of splay.
- Length- 15- 3/8"
- Depth- 7- 1/8"
- Max Height- 7/8"
- Weight- 2 lbs
- USB Wire Length- 6 feet
- Requires available USB port.
- Appropriate with PC, and Linux systems - Hot Keys for Sun, Linux, remote access, and terminal emulation: Hot keys on the PC Freestyle are structured for Windows and might not be supported by Linux, Sun, Macintosh systems or by some browsers. Several hot keys won't work if you are using terminal emulation or remote access.
- Peak force: 44 grams
- Activation force: 35 grams
- Travel distance: 3.9 mm
- Switch type: Rubber dome, membrane
- The Ultra-thin design of the Freestyle2 makes it excellent for office and vacation use.
- Perfect for anyone wanting greater separation as compared to what is provided by various other ergonomic keyboards.
- The best choice for companies that want to regulate on one keyboard for all but the most significant ergonomic specifications. The Freestyle2 serves as an improved traditional compact keyboard but provides users the added ability to splay and divide the two keying modules. Coupled with the user modifiable configurations possible with the optional accessory kits, the Freestyle family gives the most options of any ergonomic keyboard, and at a very reasonable price.
- An awesome option for users who need to place a trackball, touchpad or a separate 10-key between the two modules.
- Integrates well with Contour Design's Roller Mouse.