Kinesis AC820-blk VIP3 (Î½-Lifter also built-in hand supporting) extras affix smoothly towards the base regarding the Freestyle2 computer keyboard enabling brief also reproducible pitch setup out of five, ten also fifteen levels.
- Left and Right V-Lifters: the V-lifter quickly and easily alternates the slope of the keyboard from 5, 10 and 15 degrees, positioning your forearms and wrists in a more comfortable position by reducing pronation.
- Integrated, padded palm supports ensures that wrists are neutral while resting.
- Use with or without the pivot/tether. The pivot tether connects the two keying modules of the Solo keyboard together. Disconnect the pivot tether if greater separation is required.
- Provides a highly stable typing platform with no "bounce".
- Not compatible with original Freestyle Solo keyboard.
- Weight- 0.5 lbs
- Max Height- At 15 degrees slope: 2.875", at 10 degrees slope: 2.125" and at 5 degrees slope: 1.5"
(1) set of right & left V-Lifters
(1) set of right & left integrated palm supports which must be installed prior to using
(1) set of replaceable, padded palm pads
- Ideal replacement for other adjustable ergonomic keyboards, such as those with complicated, unstable, or hard-to-use tenting mechanisms.
- For individuals that require tenting, variable splay and/or separation.
- For users that want easily reproducible tent settings.