Faster. Better. Sleek design.
Penclic takes the computer mouse to the next level. Penclic combine innovative Swedish design and cutting edge technology into their mouses, giving a new and amazing user experience.
The Penclic Mouse enables the extension of our bodily movements and harnesses the natural power and dexterity in our fingers and hands. This creates a healthy and natural working position. Endless clicking and unnecessary cursor movements are a thing of the past while using the streamlined and efficient Penclic Mouse. Penclic's innovative pen grip counteracts health problems like Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI), obtained from using a traditional computer mouse.
The end result is a stylish, ergonomic and highly practical mouse which can be utilised by all people in demanding professions, or by everyday users at home. You will be positively surprised by the amazing user experience provided by the Penclic Mouse.
Exact results in less time.
The Penclic Mouse looks, feels and moves like a pen. The smooth pen-grip provides a cursor experience like no other. Penclic Mouse is so responsive and intuitive that it almost feels like the mouse itself predicts where you are planning to move the cursor. Penclic Mouse will allow users to be more exact and precise which leads to better results in less time.
Create a perfect working position.
Penclic Mouse creates a relaxed and natural working position. Penclic Mouse allows your forearm to rest on the work surface which contributes to less pain. The cursor can be moved all over the computer screen quickly and effectively. The Penclic Mouse allows the user to work in front of and beside the computer. This combined with the comfortable pen grip reduces the risk of RSI from occurring.
Penclic Mouse is offered in two models, one with 5 buttons and a scroll wheel suited for right-handed users and one suited for both left- and right-handed user with its symmetrical design, having the scroll wheel on the pen shaft and 3 buttons. The two models are available with cord, wireless with a dongle and Bluetooth.
- The supported platforms for Penclic Mouse are all operating systems that support HID 1.1. These include Windows XP or later, Mac OSX version 10.1 or later and most Linux/BSD flavors. No extra software/driver installation is needed.
- Operates on almost any surface without any pad or tablet.
- Implements a 5-button and scroll wheel. The left click, right click and middle click are on the pen shaft's right sida. On the pen shaft's left side the backward click and forward click for surfing are positioned.
- USB connection
- Charging via USB
- AAA 1.2V NiMH Recharging battery included (Everyday use last approximately 1 months before charging is needed). Remember to recharge the battery before you use the mouse the first time.
- LR 03/AAA/1.5V Alkaline None rechargeable battery can be used. NOTE: DO NOT RECHARGE
- Energy saving mode starts after 10 minutes, press a button to start.
- Wireless reach, minimum 5 metres
- Dpi setting 800-1200-1600-2400
The dpi setting can be changed by holding in the left and right button at the same time for 3 sec, the cursor will move faster for each setting. It will rotate around frequency from 800-2400 and then go back to low 800. Once the power is shut of the dpi setting will return to its default setting, 1200 dpi.