The Corner Sleeve and rectangle is built with a lip that allows it to slide onto a surface and allows the sleeve to secure it underneath with the wood screws provided. There's two pre-drilled holes within the lip that align utilizing the Workrite keyboard Arm, along with the screws and lock-bolts provided you attach the arm towards the corner sleeve (rectangle). After sliding the corner sleeve on the desk, you can attached the keyboard arm into the surface underneath using the wood screws provided in both the keyboard arm box or through the package that the corner sleeve (rectangle) comes in. Once the arm is secured to the underside of this desk, you'll be able to attach the corner sleeve to your desk with the wood screws when you look at the package
- Produces practical work space - Converts 90 degree and sides with keyboard cutouts to usable work areas.
- Works with all Workrite keyboard arms.
- Works with the after platforms: 188, 488, 2180S, 2181SN, 2100FT, 317RL, 2110D, 2110RL, 2110RLN, 321RL, 180, 187, 487, 383, 385RL, 386RL, 482, 483, 485, 486, 182, 183, 185, 186.
- Standard colors - Black and Gray.
- Dimensions: 26" x 15" x 1.5".
a = 26"
b = 15"
c = 1.5"