Protection, Flexibility, Convenience
As CPU’s get smaller, their safekeeping gets to be more crucial. Safeguard your computing investment aided by the 920 CPU Holder. Its unique 3 point security protection system will maintain your processor safe for a long time. With two keyed locks and tamper resistant screws on the track there is an ultimate in protection.
In spite of how latest your individual computer can be, the 920 CPU Holder can there be to aid you. Its super slender 1¼” width takes proper care of today’s slim form factor units and can expand to aid mini towers. For additional flexibility, select from four versions and three mounting options. The track mounted version provides full 360° swivel for simple access to cables and cords. And if your needs improve, an upgrade lock kit is present to you.
Our concentrate on the future extends to environmental things to consider. The conscientious design and style uses 30% less materials, cutting down pressure on natural resources for production, packaging and shipping and disposal. The materials used are selected both with regards to their recycled content and simple reusability.
- Elegant, modular design accommodates modern CPU sizes from 9¾” to 18½” high, 1¼” to 8¾” wide, 8” to 19¼” deep
- Height vary adjusts in ¾" increments
- NonLocking versions do not have depth limitations and do not have bottom brackets
- Locking version consists of changeable bottom bracket, two keyed locks and tamper resistant screws for track mount
- 16” nylon track allows 10” travel & 360° swivel for simple access to rear of CPU and underdesk storage
- Safety lock kit retrofit option available to you
- A number of mounting options include fixed wall mount, fixed under desk mount and track mount
- Supports CPUs as much as 75 lbs.
- Solid steel construction