The Mouse Forward Workrite Banana-Board Platform features a Mouse-Forward layout, for simplified motion inside the main reach area. Keyboard platform system using gliding mouse for left or right handed use. The Optimizer™, an interior keyboard cable management mechanism, possesses the thoughtful functions of all the Ultra-Thin systems. This comes with an integrated document holder and also mouse cable retainer. Long Lasting System WorkRite ¼" Ultra-Thin phenolic reduces the actual distance around your arm as well as your leg.
- Providing a higher variety of ergonomic fit
- Proprietary layout utilizes curve of Microsoft Natural and also Natural Elite keyboards
- Slide-out mouse platform brings Mouse-Forward layout
- Available exclusively in UltraThin which demonstrates Optimizer document holder wire management system
- Manufactured specifically for Microsoft Natural keyboard
- Fits rounded corners over 12", diagonal corner over 12", as well as 90° corner with adaptor
Workrite Adjustable Corner Diagonal
Dimensions: 12" W x 1 3/4" H.
Workrite Compact Corner
Dimensions 17.5" x 9.25" x 1.5"
Workrite Corner Rectangle
Dimensions 26" x 15" x 1.5"
| || || |
PINNACLE 2 ARM
- Attributes modern low-profile advanced ball-bearing slide track for smooth, consistent functioning
- No-knob, no-lever, Lift-N-Lock™ for one-touch level modification
- Low profile build enhances leg clearance
- Stand alone height as well as angle controls, Tilt range: -15° to +10°
- Height start around flush to 6” below the work surface
- 360° swivel for easy placement and storage
- Offered in three track measures; each track is 5¾” wide