Do you need something comfortable and durable at the same time? Try the WorkRite Vertical Locking CPU Holder 902. This safely secures the CPU tower and keeps it off the ground. This unit can hold CPU's as much as 50 pounds and features a Security Lock System. Obtain it now so you can start saving space, manage your hardware and cables effectively and conveniently!
Safely and Securely Holds CPU Tower — Attaches to the bottom of work surface
The Workrite CPU Holder 902 creates 360º rotation associated with CPU and carefully keeps it off the ground. The Workrite CPU Holder 902 allows your CPU to be kept in whichever setting just to access computer wiring and front panel.
Workrite CPU Holder 902 is easily adjustable without tools to aid PC towers 15" to 24" high and 3" to 9" wide. Super easy to set up on the bottom of a work space.
Standard 17" nylon glide track is integrated with the Workrite CPU Holder 902.
Obtain the Workrite CPU Holder 902 online now so you can start saving space, manage your hardware and cables effectively and conveniently!
- Quick access to your pc case, regardless of whether or not located on the floor, or connected to your work surface
- Durable structure holds your CPU tower firmly
- Locates CPU particularly where you like it beneath the work surface
- Suports the majority of tower CPU computers
- Very easy to mount glide track
- Enables quick access to front and rear of CPU
- This unit can hold CPU's as much as 50 pounds
- Features Security Lock System
- Suits: 15" to 24" high then 3" to 9" wide
- Weight: 14 pounds