Liberating seating simplicity
Remarkably comfortable, functional, and uncomplicated, the Freedom chair provides what its name stands for—freedom from conventional task chairs' restrictive and unhealthy aspects.
Ergonomic brilliance redefined.
Designed by award-winning industrial designer Niels Diffrient, the Freedom Task Chair with Headrest raises the bar for truly ergonomic task chairs. Its innovative weight-sensitive, self-locking recline system diminishes the need for cumbersome traditional reclining mechanisms.
Equipped with a pivoting backrest, articulating headrest, and synchronous armrests, the Freedom Headrest provides constant support and adapts to your movement, promoting a healthier and more relaxed sitting experience. For exceptional comfort, the cushions are sculpted to complement the contours of your body.
Its refined and sculpted cushions were designed to mimic the body’s natural contours and decrease pressure point loads for premium comfort. Like all Humanscale chairs, the Freedom chair was designed to look and function like new after years of consistent use.
- Weight: 34 lbs without arms; 38 lbs w/ arms
- Chair Width: 26.75”
- Chair Depth: 17.40” - 19.85”
- Chair Height: 48.2” - 53”
- Base Width: 26”
- Weight capacity: 100 lbs up to 300 lbs
- Arm: 8.8" length; 19" distance between each arm; 5.85" vertical adjustment
- Headrest: 5” vertical adjustment
- Fabric: Corde 4 Black, Ticino (Chrome Free Leather), Fourtis
- Cushions: Technogel cushions
- Carpet Casters: Soft casters, glides, or locking casters; 3” each; 5 casters
- Cylinder: Standard; 5”
- Dynamic headrest that adapts with the user's movements, allowing ease of change in posture
- Ingenious counter-balance mechanism that automatically adjusts support with every movement
- Duron armrests that move up and down simultaneously and provides consistent support
- Graphite frame and standard matching base for quality and durability