The Kinesis low-force keypad includes a 2-port USB hub and utilize the same low-force and tactile key switch used in our Contoured keyboards - adding to both comfort and operating life.
The Kinesis low-force keypad allows users flexibility in positioning the keypad to the right or left of the keyboard. It's perfect for narrow keyboards like the Kinesis Freestyle, and Maxim or in conjunction with your laptop. Use it in any situation where a stand alone keypad is preferred. The 2-port USB hub enables you to easily connect other input devices such as mice without having to access USB ports on your computer.
With the 2 USB ports, it allows you to connect any input device without having to access your computer.
Compatible operating systems
- Works with virtually all PC USB operating systems
- Switch type: Cherry MX brown, tactile mechanical
- Peak force: 55 grams
- Activation force: 45 grams
- Travel distance: 4.1 mm
- Width: 3.75 inches
- Depth (front-to-back): 6 inches
- Height: 1.25 inches
- Weight: 0.62 lbs
- Shipping weight: 1 lb
- Cable length: 6 feet
- Integrated 2-port USB 1.1 hub.
- Low-force and tactile mechanical key switches. Designed in collaboration with the world's premium switch manufacturer.
- PC version includes 4 additional highly used keys (ESC, Tab, Backspace & Keypad equals) for increased editing efficiency.
- Long lasting lasered key legends.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.