The SpaceArm Direct Tilt Arm is the shortest among SpaceArm’s single monitor arms. Perfect for basic mounting needs though you can explore several customization options to boost the capability of SD01. Optional extender tubes for adding height. Mount-to- monitor and mount-to-surface options. Three types of weight-supporting gas for light and heavy monitors. Add the four colors of choice, and you have a basic mount that is just more than capable.
Vertical range: (Standard) Up to 16.25” (41.3 cm)
Horizontal range: 2.5” (6.4 cm) to 15.5” (39.4 cm)
- With light gas strut: up to 10 lbs (0.9 kg – 4.5 kg)
- With standard gas strut: 5 – 16 lbs (2.2 kg – 7.2 kg)
- With heavy gas strut: 15 – 30 lbs (6.8 kg – 13.6 kg)
Monitor tilt: 40 degrees (20 degrees up, 20 degrees down)
Monitor view: 360 degrees; portrait and landscape rotation
Rotation: 230º-360º at 2 different joints
Mount-to- monitor option: Direct VESA, Quick Change
- Adjust height +/- 7” from the center, up to 16.25”. Height can be added with optional 4”, 6”, 8” extender tubes.
- Extends up to 15.5” horizontally. Occupies only 2.5” in folded position.
- Default mount-to- monitor mount is the Direct VESA mount plate. Optional: Quick Change–a universal mount for quick switching of monitors.
- Optional mount-to- monitor accessories include: security screw (locks monitor to arm); security set screw (locks SpaceArm to hub); touch screen (adjustable, rotational knobs at each joint); 180-degree rotational stop (limiter to the SpaceArm hub, prevents monitor collisions).
- High-pressure die-cast aluminum construction and thermo-fused polyester finish.