Elegant and innovative.
Introducing the magnificent Diffrient World, a true embodiment of elegance and innovation! This exceptional task chair combines premium lumbar care with unparalleled adaptability, resulting in a masterpiece that will enhance any modern office environment. Get ready to experience the epitome of comfort and style!
Captivating workspace wonder.
With its stunning all-mesh design, the Diffrient World effortlessly blends into any workspace, whether it's a bustling corporate headquarters or a cozy home office.
Personalized bliss and comfort.
Say goodbye to discomfort and hello to sublime relief as the chair adapts to your unique pressure points, ensuring an unrivaled level of personalized comfort.
Create your dream workspace.
This chair is a dream to move around, allowing you to create your ideal workspace wherever you desire.
- All-mesh design fits handsomely into any office – no matter where you work.
- Tri-panel mesh back offers intelligent support for your unique pressure points.
- Lightweight design makes it exceptionally easy both to assemble and relocate.
- Net Positive certification means each chair produced restores energy and clean water while reducing environmental waste.
- Invisible Recline Mechanism: Diffrient World uses the laws of physics and harnesses the user’s body weight to automatically provide the right amount of recline for every individual, every time. Its groundbreaking mechanism-free recline action leverages two parts of the chair’s frame to provide automatic, balanced support for maximum support throughout the full range of motion.
- Responsive Bracket: Diffrient developed the chair’s back using the laws of physics, which eliminates the requirement for separate lumbar support, which tends to create a pressure point and requires manual adjustment. With patented Form Sensing Mesh Technology, the backrest perfectly conforms to the sitter’s entire back as if custom-made for them.
- Sitting on Air: A truly lightweight chair, Diffrient World replaces the standard cushion seat with a low-abrasion, non-stretch mesh. To maximize comfort, Diffrient eliminated the front edge of the chair, solving a perennial problem of hard edges placing pressure on the knees and contact stress behind the thighs, allowing long-term comfort and total support for every sitter.