• Pivoting backrest provides gentle recline & encourages movement throughout the day.
• Minimalist design is made to pair with the Liberty Task chair and complement any office or contemporary work room.
• Net Positive Certification means each Liberty Side produced reduces waste and provides clean water and energy back to the planet.
• Backrest Textile/ Color: Monofilament Stripe, Black
• Seat Textile/ Color: Monofilament Stripe, Black
• Fixed Duron Arms
• Black Frame with Black Trim
• Foam seat pan
ABOUT THE DESIGN
Using Humanscale's tri-panel backrest construction, the Liberty Side chair offers body-fitting comfort and lumbar support. This contemporary, multipurpose chair uses revolutionary Form-Sensing Mesh Technology and a pivoting backrest to provide complete support during a gentle recline. Designed to complement the Liberty task chair, the Liberty Side is a beautiful and versatile chair that encourages the same balanced movement throughout the day.
WHAT IS A NET POSITIVE PRODUCT?
Liberty Side is Living Product Certified, meeting the most rigorous sustainable manufacturing criteria to date. This means that Liberty Side is climate, water and energy positive. Every time we make these products the planet is better off. With a mission to create a healthier world, we are proud that over 60% of our products are certified net positive.
- Self-Adjusting Recline
- The Liberty Side chair features an intelligent counter-balance recline mechanism that automatically provides the right amount of support through the full range of recline motion, regardless of user size and weight. Unlike many conference chairs, it is flexible and encourages the user to stay active, while keeping them comfortable.
- Environmental Design
- Made predominantly from lightweight 100% recycled die-cast aluminum, the Liberty Side chair was created to be long-lasting and environmentally friendly. Overall, it is constructed from 85% recycled content and is 99% recyclable. The textiles for the chair’s seat were chosen especially to complement the high environmental standard. Its modular design means it can be customized and easily updated as needed.
- Tailored ComforT
- With a unique mesh back and seat, the Liberty Side chair is sturdy and supportive, ensuring complete comfort. The back tri-panel construction is breathable due to the mesh and offers customized support, while the backrest pivot offers additional comfort. The mesh seat has a frameless front edge that is supportive yet soft. The perfect chair for conferences, meeting rooms and hospitality seating, the Liberty Side chair’s ergonomic support ensure the user can sit comfortably all day long.