The Freestyle Edge RGB is the first split mechanical keyboard designed specifically for gaming. It was engineered with input from serious gamers to meet the strictest standards for quality and design. An adjustable 20” braided cable links the key modules to give you unparalleled freedom to customize your rig.
Kinesis Freestyle Edge RGB Gaming Split Keyboard
PRODUCT TYPE: Keyboard
You Save: $20.00 (10%)
Kinesis Freestyle Edge
Separate the modules to shoulder width for an ergonomic typing experience.
Have your keyboard the way you want it. You can rotate either module for perfect key coverage or to squeeze into a tight space at a LAN
Remove strain on your forearms to boost endurance and outlast the competition.
Move the right module out of the way for one-handed FPS play or split the modules apart place your HOTAS or stream mic between the two halves for incredible convenience. For maximum typing comfort, simply split the two modules to shoulder-width and angle them slightly to achieve a neutral wrist angle. There is no wrong way to set up the Freestyle Edge, just dial in your favorite configuration for the ultimate desktop freedom.
- 20″ Split (Hidden storage compartment stores excess cable)
- NEW- 16.8M Color Per-Key RGB Backlighting
- NEW- 10 fully customizable Lighting Effects: Freestyle, Monochrome, RGB Wave, RGB Spectrum,
- Pulse, Loop, Rebound, Rain, Breathe, and Starlight
- Genuine Cherry MX RGB Mechanical Switches
- Fully-Programmable with the SmartSet Programming Engine (No software or drivers)
- 9 Customizable Profiles (Layouts & Lighting)
- NEW- Enhanced layout with Escape position over tilde and an extra programmable double-wide Game Key
- NEW- More powerful macros- up to 100 per layout and custom or random delays
- NEW- Tap-and-hold key actions so each key can support a quick tap action and a separate press-and-hold action
- NEW- Multimodifier tokens for the “Hyper” and “Meh” keys
- NEW- Colemak layout support
- NEW- Momentary Fn key (Toggle option)
- NEW- 9 Game Keys
- Multimedia Controls