Flawless fusion mounts.
Introducing Chief's Fusion tilt wall mounts - the ultimate solution to your flat panel installation problems! Designed based on direct observations and feedback from expert installers in the field, these mounts are engineered to provide unparalleled stability, speed and security.
Effortless mounting mastery.
Featuring Centerless shift, Centris tilt and ClickConnect Latching, the Fusion mounts offer seamless and flexible adjustments for even the largest displays. Say goodbye to frustrating installation woes and hello to effortless, fast installation with easy cable management.
Flawless fusion finishes.
Not only does the M2.1 enhance your workspace's appearance, but it also makes it more flexible in an ever-changing environment. With this monitor arm, you have the freedom to work comfortably and efficiently, no matter how your workspace evolves.
Choose the installer-inspired Fusion tilt mount for increased stability, fast installation, easy cable management, and unparalleled security. Get your hands on the ultimate solution to all your flat panel installation problems today!
- Certifications: UL Listed, OSHPD Approved, TÜV Certified
- Color: Black
- Lateral Shift: 12.9" (327 mm)
- Minimum Depth: 2" (51 mm)
- Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions): 100 x 100 - 650 x 400 mm
- Number Of Monitors: 1
- Overall Dimensions (H x W x D): 16.5 x 25.75 x 2" (419 x 654 x 51 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 15.86 lbs (7.19 kg)
- Solution Type: Universal
- Tilt: +2°, -12°
- Typical Screen Sizes: 32 - 65"
- Wall Stud Compatibility In: 16" - 24" (406 mm - 610 mm)
- Weight Capacity: 125 lbs (56.7 kg)
- Orientation: Landscape
- Integrated teardrop design speeds up wall plate installation by allowing pre-installation of the bolts to the wall.
- Centerless Shift provides up to 17.5" (445 mm) of post-installation lateral shift - 8.75" (222 mm) left/right of uprights - for limitless centering.
- Centris low-profile tilt uses the center of gravity to balance the screen while maintaining a low profile.
- Set screws keep the mount rigid, stable and secure throughout the life of the installation.
- ClickConnect offers an audible click when the screen safely engages with the mount.
- Built-in cable stand provides easy access under the screen
- A full line of accessories can be installed with the mount and the entire unit can be adjusted together
- Multiple installation options for various stud distances
- Exclusive nesting spacers can be stacked to achieve any depth
- Quick-Store Cords use magnets to store and access pull cords easily
- Improved cable management with new end caps
- Integrated Security
- Ships with a custom hardware kit that can be hung from mount rails if installed in stages
- Easy Open box with less waste to throw away