Mounting made marvelous.
Introducing the Chief's Fusion tilt wall mount - the ultimate solution for flat panel installation woes! Created with direct feedback from installers in the field, this mount is designed to make your life easier.
Precision meets perfection.
Featuring Centerless shift, Centris tilt, control zone leveling adjustment, and ClickConnect Latching, the Fusion offers unparalleled stability and flexibility for large displays. Say goodbye to the hassle of wobbly screens and difficult adjustments - with the Fusion, you can quickly and easily achieve the perfect angle for your viewing pleasure.
Simplicity with style.
The Fusion also boasts easy cable management and top-notch security, ensuring that your display stays exactly where you want it. And with its low-profile design, this mount offers a sleek and stylish look that will enhance any room.
So if you want the ultimate flat panel installation solution, look no further than the Chief's Fusion tilt wall mount. Say goodbye to the headaches of installation and hello to the ultimate viewing experience!
- Certifications UL Listed, OSHPD Approved, TÜV Certified
- Color Black
- Lateral Shift21.4" (542 mm)
- Manual Height Adjustment1" (25 mm)
- Maximum Screen Thickness6"
- Minimum Depth2.5" (64 mm)
- Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions)100 x 100 mm - 1070 x 600 mm
- Number Of Monitors: 1
- Overall Dimensions (H x W x D)24.5 x 42.75 x 2.5" (622 x 1086 x 64 mm)
- Shipping Weight27.24 lbs (12.36 kg)
- Solution Type Universal
- Tilt+5°, -12°
- Typical Screen Sizes55 - 100"
- Wall Stud Compatibility In24" - 42" (610 mm - 1067 mm)
- Weight Capacity250 lbs (113.4 kg)
- Orientation Landscape
- Integrated teardrop design speeds up wall plate installation by allowing pre-installation of the bolts to the wall.
- Control Zone Leveling for post-installation fine-tuning of height and leveling
- Centerless Shift provides up to 21.4" (543 mm) of post-installation lateral shift for limitless centering.
- Centrist low-profile tilt uses the center of gravity to balance the screen while maintaining a low profile.
- Set screws keep the mount rigid, stable and secure throughout the life of the installation.
- Click Connect offers an audible click when the screen safely engages with the mount.
- Built-in cable stand provides easy access under the screen
- A full line of accessories can be installed with the mount and the entire unit can be adjusted together.
- Multiple installation options for various stud distances
- Exclusive nesting spacers can be stacked to achieve any depth
- Quick-Store Cords use magnets to store and access pull cords easily
- Improved cable management with new end caps
- Integrated Security
- Ships with a custom hardware kit that can be hung from mount rails if installed in stages
- Easy Open box with less waste to throw away