Chief's Fusion tilt wall mounts were developed based on installer feedback and direct observations of installers in the field. Favorite Fusion features include Centerless shift, Centris tilt, ControlZone leveling adjustment and ClickConnect Latching.
Benefits included increased stability, fast installation, easy cable management and security.
The installer-inspired Fusion tilt mount solves top flat panel installation problems, offering flexible adjustments for large displays with a low-profile display mounting solution.
- Integrated teardrop design speeds up wall plate installation by allowing pre-installation of the bolts to the wall
- ControlZone Leveling for post-installation fine tuning of height and leveling
- Centerless Shift provides up to 21.4" (543 mm) of post-installation lateral shift for limitless centering
- Centris low-profile tilt uses the center of gravity to balance the screen while maintaining a low profile
- Set screws keep the mount rigid, stable and secure throughout the life of the installation
- ClickConnect offers an audible click when the screen safely engages with the mount
- Built-in cable stand provides easy access under the screen
- A full line of accessories can be installed with the mount and the entire unit can be adjusted together
- Multiple installation options for various stud distances
- Exclusive nesting spacers can be stacked to achieve any depth
- Quick-Store Cords use magnets to easily store and access pull cords
- Improved cable management with new end caps
- Integrated Security
- Ships with a custom hardware kit that can be hung from mount rails if installing in stages
- Easy Open box with less waste to throw away
- CertificationsUL Listed, OSHPD Approved, TÜV Certified
- Lateral Shift21.4" (542 mm)
- Manual Height Adjustment1" (25 mm)
- Maximum Screen Thickness6"
- Minimum Depth2.5" (64 mm)
- Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions)100 x 100 mm - 1070 x 600 mm
- Number Of Monitors1
- Overall Dimensions (H x W x D)24.5 x 42.75 x 2.5" (622 x 1086 x 64 mm)
- Shipping Weight27.24 lbs (12.36 kg)
- Solution TypeUniversal
- Tilt+5°, -12°
- Typical Screen Sizes55 - 100"
- Wall Stud Compatibility In24" - 42" (610 mm - 1067 mm)
- Weight Capacity250 lbs (113.4 kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.