Tablet freedom unleashed.
Introducing the Neo-Flex® Desk Tablet Arm – the perfect accessory to give your tablet more flexibility than ever before! With just a snap into the cradle, you'll free up your hands to make the most of your device. Whether you need to use a Bluetooth keyboard for intensive computing or want to position your tablet alongside your main workstation monitor, this arm has got you covered.
Total tablet comfort.
No longer will you need to hold your tablet awkwardly or struggle to find a comfortable position. With the Neo-Flex® Desk Tablet Arm, you can effortlessly adjust the angle and height of your tablet to suit your needs. This means you can work or play for longer periods without experiencing fatigue or discomfort.
Elevate your workspace.
Designed with both functionality and style in mind, the Neo-Flex® Desk Tablet Arm features a sleek and modern design that will complement any workspace. Its durable construction ensures that your tablet will be securely held in place while you work, so you can focus on what matters most – your productivity.
Tablet power upgraded.
So if you're looking for a reliable and stylish way to make the most of your tablet, look no further than the Neo-Flex® Desk Tablet Arm. Give your tablet the flexibility it deserves and take your digital workflow to the next level!
- Works with many tablets and eReaders, including Apple iPad, Barnes & Noble Nook and Amazon Kindle
- Easily remove the tablet from the cradle when you need to go mobile.
- The cradle’s adjustable contact points keep ports free.
- Sliding brackets allow adjustment to a variety of tablet sizes, with or without case †
- The cradle firmly grasps tablet with latch for secure placement
- The arm’s sturdy design maintains touch-screen stability
- View tablet in portrait or landscape mode; easily rotate from one mode to the other
- Arm can extend the tablet out up to 19.3" (49 cm) to the point of need
- Robust construction dampens shock and vibration
- Can be used to hold an LCD monitor when the tablet cradle is removed