Float is a revolutionary standing office desk that brings effortless operation to traditional sit-stand products. Ease of use is at the heart of Float, as it seamlessly adjusts between sitting and standing postures without interrupting workflow. With a minimal aesthetic, Float complements traditional offices and home workspaces.
Float’s unique technology allows it to adjust up or down while accommodating changing weight loads. This innovative counterbalance mechanism also makes the table simple to adjust, so the user can always find the ideal height for health and comfort.
Built from sustainable materials for years of dedicated service, Float is a highly durable standing office desk. By incorporating recycled steel and minimal parts, it delivers on Humanscale’s dedication to creating high-performance ergonomic work tools. All Float table tops contain no added formaldehyde.
Float can easily incorporate into any office or home environment. Ergonomic essentials such as keyboard systems, monitor arms, and task lights seamlessly incorporate into a Float workstation. Its inspiring design also allows for unrestricted space for legs, knees, and feet beneath the work surface.
- Counter-balanced operation eliminates noisy motors and devices that are likely to fail over time.
- Near effortless height adjustment
- No obstructive leg crossbeam
- White, silver, or black epoxy-painted bases built primarily of steel and aluminum.
- Supports up to 130 pounds of desktop weight
- Laminate surface includes a traditional and knife-slanted edge design
- Optional Humanscale sit-stand adjustable keyboard
- Sturdy construction meets BIFMA requirements for both load and capacity
- Table top is 36% post-consumer recyclable and 7% pre-consumer
- Float base is 65% post-consumer recyclable and 18% pre-consumer