- PROGRAMMABLE 60% LAYOUT: Ultra-compact aluminum keyboard with standard 60% layout and modular triple-space bar. Maximum portability and closer mouse placement.
- HOTSWAP MECHANICAL SWITCHES: Premium Kailh Brown mechanical switches with tactile feedback and low-force. Switches are plug-and-play so you can customize the feel of WASD or swap out the whole board.
- DUAL-ZONE RGB LIGHTING: Customize the per-key RGB lighting with 12 customizable modes and edge lighting with underglow.
- UNMATCHED ERGONOMICS: Zero-degree slope with pop-up feet for front and back tilting. Optional Left and Right tenting for high-performance gaming. Customize triple-space bar 2 extra thumb activation actions for gaming, typing or coding.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Double-shot PBT Keycaps, Aluminum Plate, Hard-shell Travel Case.
- IN THE BOX: TKO Keyboard, Detachable USB Cable, Hard-shell Travel Case, 8 Extra Kailh Switches, Full Size Space Bar, Keyswitch Removal tool
Compact 60% keyboard featuring Standard Layout with Modular Triple Spacebar, Hotswap Mechanical Switches, Double Shot PBT Keycaps, Dual-Zone RGB Lighting, Tenting & Tilting, and much more.
60% Ultra-Compact Design
100% Standard Key Layout
Like all compact 60% keyboards, the TKO moves lesser-used key actions to the embedded Fn Layer so each key on the TKO can perform two unique actions: the standard “Top Layer” action and the alternate “Fn Layer” action. Use the default Fn key to access secondary actions or re-assign the layer-shifting anywhere on the keyboard.
Use the optional HyperSpace triple-space bar to assign three unique actions to your thumbs for enhanced performance and comfort, or install the included full-size space bar for a conventional experience.
Configure Keyboard Settings, Remap Keys, Record Macros, and Choose Lighting Profiles with convenient onboard shortcuts using the dedicated SmartSet Key.
- Status Report
- Toggle Profiles
- NKRO Mode
- Tournament Mode
- Update Firmware
- Record Macros
Without the Bloatware!
Download the all-new SmartSet App 3.0 to configure lighting, macros, and keyboard settings for each of the 9 Profiles.
- High Powered Macros with random delays and up to 250 actions per second
- Recommended HyperSpace Configs for CS:GO, Overwatch, LoL, Fortnite, Minecraft and more
- 4MB Onboard Storage
- Tap and Hold Actions
- SmartSet App doesn't run in the background
- Mouse Clicks, Multimedia Actions and more
Dual-Zone RGB Lighting with Underglow
- Fireball and many more
Hotswap Kailh Switches
The TKO features premium Kailh Box switches designed for reduced wobble and increased dust-resistance.
- Choose from Linear Red, Tactile Brown, or Clicky White
- With hotswap technology, users can easilly remove and replace keyswitches with the included tool
- Use the included switches to create a contrasting feel for WASD or HyperSpace, or buy your favorite brand of MX-Style switches and swap out the whole board
Customizable for Gaming or Typing
Customize the performance and feel of the Triple Space Bar, WASD or other keys using the 8 included switches. Or install your favorite MX-Style switches adn customize the entire board. The choice is yours.
HyperSpace Triple Spacebar
Use the programmable HyperSpace keys for 2 extra thumb key actions to enhance gaming performance and reaction time. For typing or coding, remap essential keys like Enter, Backspace, Shift or Fn to HyperSpace for enhanced productivity and ergonomics
The 60% layout is perfect for eSports because of its portability, closer mouse placement, and 9 onboard profiles. Use the TKO for coding thanks to its ability to program complex macros and navigate the Fn layer with your thumbs.
The Ultimate Tournament Weapon
- Detachable USB-C Cable
- Included Hard-Shell Travel Case
- Lightweight (20oz) but Strong (Aluminum) Frame
- 4MB Onboard Storage
- Tournament Mode (enables NKRO, and disable Windows Key and macros)
- Ultra-compact layout for more mouse room
4-Way Tenting and Tilting for Maximum Ergonomics
Flip out the SMALL LEGS on the front for 5˚of negative tilt to further reduce wrist strain. *Palm support or keyboard tray recommended.
Flip out the SMALL LEGS on the back for 5˚of positive tilt to get a conventional feel. *Can cause wrist strain.
Flip out the BIG LEGS on the right side for 5˚ of tenting for your left hand. *Left hand on keyboard, right hand on mouse only.
Flip out the BIG LEGS on the left side for 5˚ of tenting for your right hand. *Right hand on keyboard, left hand on mouse only.