SpaceCo SpaceArm Double Standard Arm
PRODUCT TYPE: Dual Monitor Arm
Productivity with two monitors made possible with the SpaceArm Double Standard Arm. The SA02 is sturdy, yet it’s easy to position monitors independently. Many customizable options are available, including a range of mount-to- surface mounting configurations. With a depth range of up to 20.5 inches, a height range of up to 18.25 inches, and the ability to hold monitors as heavy as 30 pounds per arm, the SA02 is the ideal ergonomic solution for dual monitor set-ups.
Vertical range (Standard) Up to 18.25” (46.5 cm) per arm
Horizontal range Up to to 20.5” (52.1 cm) per arm; folds to 2.5” (6.4 cm) when not in use
- With light gas strut: up to 10 lbs (0.9 kg – 4.5 kg)
- With standard gas strut: 5 – 16 lbs (2.2 kg – 7.2kg)
- With heavy gas strut: 15 – 30 lbs (6.8 kg – 13.6kg)
Monitor tilt: 40 degrees (20 degrees up, 20 degrees down)
Monitor view: 360 degrees; portrait and landscape rotation
Rotation 320º-360º- 360º at 3 different joints
Mount-to- monitor option: Direct VESA, Quick Change
Mount-to- surface option: Bolt-through, C-clamp, large C-clamp, Grommet,
Above Desk Mount VESA Compatibility Yes (75-mm x 75-mm, 100-mm x 100-mm, 100-mm x 200-mm)
Color: Platinum, White, Black, Champagne
- Two standard monitor arms on single hub
- Adjust height +/- 7” from the center, up to 18.25”. Height can be added with optional 4”, 6”, 8” extender tubes.
- Default mount-to- monitor mount is the Direct VESA mount plate. Optional Quick Change universal mount for quick switching of monitors.
- Optional mount-to- monitor accessories include: security screw (locks monitor to arm); security set screw (locks SpaceArm to hub); adjustable, rotational knobs at each joint; 180-degree rotational stop to prevents monitor collisions.
- High-pressure die-cast aluminum construction and thermo-fused polyester finish.