Mount four monitors above your desk. The SpaceArm Double Two-Tier Arm is a convenient tool to make a 2-over- 2 monitor layout happen. With this setup, you save valuable space and reduce desktop clutter. The SA22 carries two double hubs and four SA01 single monitor arms. This way, you can suspend two monitors side-by- side while being attached to a central pole. The SA22 can accommodate monitors as heavy as 30 pounds. There’s an option of three gas struts, depending on your preferred weight capacity.
Horizontal range: 2.5” (6.4 cm) to 20.5” (52.1 cm) per arm
With light gas strut: up to 10 lbs (0.9 kg – 4.5 kg)
With standard gas strut: 5 – 16 lbs (2.2 kg – 7.2kg)
With heavy gas strut: 15 – 30 lbs (6.8 kg – 13.6kg)
Monitor tilt: 40 degrees (20 degrees up, 20 degrees down)
Monitor view: 360 degrees; portrait and landscape rotation
Mount-to-monitor option: Direct VESA, Quick Change
Mount-to-surface: option Bolt-through
Color: Platinum, White, Black, Champagne
- Tiered stacking of two double hub standard monitor arms
- Adjust height +/- 7” from center of hub.
- Each arm extends up to 20.5” horizontally. Occupies only 2.5” in folded position.
- Default mount-to- monitor mount is the Direct VESA mount plate. Optional Quick Change universal mount for quick switching of monitors.
- Optional mount-to- monitor accessories include: security screw (locks monitor to arm); security set screw (locks SpaceArm to hub); adjustable, rotational knobs at each joint; 180-degree rotational stop (limiter to the SpaceArm hub, prevents monitor collisions).
- High-pressure die-cast aluminum construction and thermo-fused polyester finish.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.