Introducing the revolutionary SA01XP SpaceArm Extended Single Arm—the ultimate solution for a truly ergonomic workspace. Building upon the exceptional foundation of the basic SA01 arm, this cutting-edge innovation takes flexibility and customization to new heights.
Perfect posture power.
With its enhanced horizontal reach and an additional joint of articulation, the SA01XP empowers you to achieve the perfect positioning for your single monitor. Say goodbye to those long hours of compromising your posture and hello to a healthier, more productive work experience.
Tailored for you.
Designed with your needs in mind, the SA01XP offers an array of customization options that cater to every office requirement. Whether you're a meticulous multitasker, a creative genius, or a data-driven professional, rest assured that there is a SA01XP setup that suits your unique preferences and workspace.
Unleash your productivity potential as you effortlessly glide your monitor to the ideal viewing angle, reducing strain on your neck, shoulders, and eyes. The SA01XP is your personal ergonomic assistant, ensuring you stay comfortable and focused throughout the day.
- Vertical range: (Standard) Up to 20” (50.8 cm)
- Horizontal range: Up to 27” (68.6 cm); folds to 2.5” (6.4 cm) when not in use
- Monitor tilt: 40 degrees (20 degrees up, 20 degrees down)
- Monitor view: 360 degrees; portrait and landscape rotation
- Rotation: 230º-230º- 360º-360º at 4 different joints
- Mount-to-monitor option: Direct VESA, Quick Change
- Mount-to-surface option: Bolt-through, C-clamp, Large C-clamp, Grommet.
- Color: Platinum, White, Black, Champagne
- Adjust height +/- 7” from the center up to 20”. Height can be added with optional 4”, 6”, and 8” extender tubes.
- Default mount-to-monitor mount is the Direct VESA mount plate. Optional Quick Change universal mount for quick switching of monitors
- Optional mount-to-monitor accessories include a security screw (locks monitor to arm); security set screw (locks SpaceArm to hub); adjustable, rotational knobs at each joint; 180-degree rotational stop to prevent monitor collisions.
- High-pressure die-cast aluminum construction and thermo-fused polyester finish.