For an 8-monitor set-up, it makes life less difficult to use a mount that is sturdy and configurable. The SpaceArm Quad Two-Tier Arm lets you achieve that neat 4-over- 4 layout. The design is made possible through a double hub and four SA02 dual monitor arms. The SA44, like any SpaceArm, is highly regarded for its configurable quality. The ability to support monitors as heavy 30 lbs, along with a range of other options, makes SA44 your go-to mount for mounting 8 monitors with just one tool.
Horizontal range 2.5” (6.4 cm) to 20.5” (52.1 cm) per arm
- With light gas strut: up to 10 lbs (0.9 kg – 4.5 kg)
- With standard gas strut: 5 – 16 lbs (2.2 kg – 7.2kg)
- With heavy gas strut: 15 – 30 lbs (6.8 kg – 13.6kg)
Monitor tilt: 40 degrees (20 degrees up, 20 degrees down)
Monitor view: 360 degrees; portrait and landscape rotation
Mount-to- monitor option: Direct VESA, Quick Change
Mount-to-surface option: Bolt-through
Color: Platinum, White, Black, Champagne
- Tiered stacking of four double hub standard monitor arms
- Adjust height +/- 7” from center of hub.
- Each arm extends up to 20.5” horizontally. Occupies only 2.5” in folded position.
- Default mount-to- monitor mount is the Direct VESA mount plate. Optional Quick Change universal mount for quick switching of monitors.
- Optional mount-to- monitor accessories include: security screw (locks monitor to arm); security set screw (locks SpaceArm to hub); adjustable, rotational knobs at each joint; 180-degree rotational stop to prevent monitor collisions.
- High-pressure die-cast aluminum construction and thermo-fused polyester finish.