SpaceCo SpaceArm Single Two-Tier Arm
PRODUCT TYPE: Two-Tier Arm
The common layout for dual monitor setup is side-by- side. But if you prefer a two-tier layout, not so many mounts allow you to achieve that. With the SpaceArm Single Two-Tier Arm, you can now mount one monitor over another on your desk. Furthermore, monitors as heavy as 30 lbs can be comfortably supported. SA11 is going to let you save precious space and educe desktop clutter in the office.
Horizontal range: 2.5” (6.4 cm) to 20.5” (52.1 cm) per arm
- With light gas strut: up to 10 lbs (0.9 kg – 4.5 kg)
- With standard gas strut: 5 – 16 lbs (2.2 kg – 7.2kg)
- With heavy gas strut: 15 – 30 lbs (6.8 kg – 13.6kg)
- Monitor tilt: 40 degrees (20 degrees up, 20 degrees down)
Monitor view: 360 degrees; portrait and landscape rotation
Mount-to- monitor option: Direct VESA, Quick Change
Mount-to- surface option: Bolt-through
Color: Platinum, White, Black, Champagne
- Tiered stacking of two standard monitor arms on a single hub
- Adjust each monitor’s height +/- 7” from center of hub.
- Each arm extends up to 20.5” horizontally. Occupies only 2.5” in folded position.
- Default mount-to- monitor mount is the Direct VESA mount plate. Optional Quick Change universal mount for quick switching of monitors.
- Optional mount-to- monitor accessories include: security screw (locks monitor to arm); security set screw (locks SpaceArm to hub); adjustable, rotational knobs at each joint; 180-degree rotational stop (limiter to the SpaceArm hub, prevents monitor collisions).
- High-pressure die-cast aluminum construction and thermo-fused polyester finish.