Introducing the SpaceArm Stubby Single Arm – the perfect solution to set your monitor at a fixed height while adding a touch of style to your workspace. Designed for those who crave stability and versatility, this sleek and compact arm is a game-changer, especially in settings where space is at a premium.
With the ST01, you have a world of options at your fingertips, allowing you to customize it according to your unique requirements. Choose from a range of mounting options, ensuring that your monitor stays securely in place, giving you peace of mind and a clutter-free desk. Whether you prefer a desk clamp, grommet mount, or wall mount, the ST01 covers you.
Color your creativity.
We believe that your workspace should reflect your individuality. That's why we offer a selection of vibrant colors, so you can personalize your arm to match your style and create an environment that sparks creativity. From classic black to sleek silver, the ST01 adds a dash of personality to any workspace.
Style meets stability.
Don't compromise on stability, style, or space efficiency. Choose the SpaceArm Stubby Single Arm and literally take your workspace to new heights! Elevate your monitor, elevate your work. Get the ST01 today and experience the perfect blend of functionality and aesthetics.
- Vertical range (Standard) 8.5” (21.6 cm) without any extender tube
- Horizontal range Up to 8.2” (20.8 cm); folds to 2.5” (6.4 cm) when not in use
- Monitor tilt: 40 degrees (20 degrees up, 20 degrees down)
- Monitor view: 360 degrees; portrait and landscape rotation
- Rotation: 230º-360º at two different joints
- Mount-to-monitor option: Direct VESA, Quick Change
- Mount-to-surface option: Bolt-through, C-clamp, Large C-clamp, Grommet, SpaceBeam 1 Single Resolve.
- Keep single monitors out of the way to increase workflow area.
- Non-gas lift mechanism.
- Default mount-to-monitor mount is the Direct VESA mount plate. Optional Quick Change the universal mount for quick switching of monitors.
- Optional mount-to-monitor accessories include a security screw (locks monitor to arm); security set screw (locks the SpaceArm to the hub); adjustable rotational knobs at each joint; 180-degree rotational stop that prevents monitor collisions.
- High-pressure die-cast aluminum construction and thermo-fused polyester finish.